Tuesday, February 07, 2006

LA Dunny Series @ Gallery 1988

I stopped putting up the Quicktime window graphic because I thought it looked ugly and I figured if you hadn't figured it out by now that I post video clips, well then, you're pretty stupid and should probably stop coming here.

Anyway, this past month has been an exciting one for the vinyl figure community. First, Tim Biskup debuted his Acid Head dunny and last week Kid Robot released their LA Dunny Series at Gallery 1988 in Hollywood. It was a fun evening and I even lucked out and got a Gold Baseman..... oh yeah! And if anybody wants to give me an Obey or Buffmonster, I'll gladly take it.

Check out the video here! [2:50 / 17.5 MB QT]

Thanks to Paul Budnitz and everyone at Kid Robot.

Ok, that's it for the vinyl figure videos for a while. On to new subjects, like low rider bicycles. That's coming up next week!

8 Comments:

Blogger SeƱor Chips said...

oh man, i can't wait til next week! I posted pics and a vid of my bike last week, in case you haven't been checking. Also there was an article last week in the LA Times about those vinyl figures and the places to buy them. This ish is blowing up!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you get more dunnies! they are so cute! thanks for giving me 3 dunnies for work. awesome video toooooooo.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was lost in this world until I found Urban Testing Ground.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

Who dis?

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!! im in there!! remember me? the chick with the blue hair lol dope video

11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's the last song on the video? I gotta know who that is!!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

It's "Drop" by Cornelius.

- Joel

5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, air max, michael kors, uggs on sale, replica watches, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, nike roshe run, burberry, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, nike free, jordan shoes, sac longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, prada outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton, nike outlet

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home